Friday, June 11, 2010

Mississippi Delta< Texas

I've started my time with Teach for America here in the Mississippi Delta. If there's anything I can encourage you all with and ask of you all, it is that we would not be complacent. In our faith and everything that our faith impacts.

This world has way too many problems for us to sit back and pat ourselves on the back. Strive to live missional lives my friends. Grace inspires action, dont let your hearts be calloused.

I look forward to getting in touch with you all soon. Shoot me an email if you get this at Trob2010@gmail.com. I hope to stay in touch with you all so that we can encourage each other in our adventures. I hope you are all learning new things and experiencing joy to the fullest.

Much love,
T

1 comment:

Alex said...

Tell us about your kids! Have you met any of them yet?

Have they nicknamed you City Bear?!